Why You'll Love This Job!
Never a dull moment. Opportunity for growth. A diverse, caring team that is like a second family. These are all great reasons to join Smile Doctors in our Treatment Coordinator position.
If you would love being embedded in a culture of professionalism wrapped in fun, you will enjoy being our Treatment Coordinator. Supportive and encouraging management will help you identify and attain your career goals while also encouraging you to be yourself and have fun. Tap into your creative side as you are given the autonomy to devise the best way to market our services. Receive top-notch training and support with a company that is growing and expanding daily, and that offers the peace of mind that comes with great hours, competitive pay, and healthcare that includes vision and dental.
At Smile Doctors, our name says it all! Surround yourself with an upbeat, hard-working and incredible team that always has your back when you onboard as our Treatment Coordinator. Apply today!
Treatment Coordinator Responsibilities
- Confirm all new patient and Initial Bonds (IB) appointments
- Print & scan new patient information and patient intake forms
- Enter treatment contracts and contract/quota tracking
- Refer patients for restorative care prior to treatment if necessary
- Maintain and report conversion/sales close rate
- Prepare marketing targets and form relationships with referring offices and/or businesses
Treatment Coordinator Qualifications
- 1-2 years or more of related sales experience — internal or in-person
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Health Care Management or related field preferred
- Ability to communicate professionally, clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced and changing environment with little supervision
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational skills
Job Number: 21483