Why You'll Love This Job!
Exciting opportunities. Room for growth. A diverse, caring team that is like a second family. These are all great reasons to join Smile Doctors in our Treatment Coordinator position.
If you would love being embedded in a culture of professionalism wrapped in opportunity, you will enjoy being our Treatment Coordinator. Supportive and encouraging management will help you identify and attain your career goals while also encouraging you to be yourself. Receive on-the-job training and support with an organization that is growing and expanding daily. Smile Doctors offers great hours, competitive pay, and benefits that include health, vision, dental, and life insurance as well as optional supplemental coverages.
At Smile Doctors, our name says it all! Surround yourself with an upbeat, hard-working and incredible team that always has your back when you onboard as our Treatment Coordinator. Apply today!
Treatment Coordinator Responsibilities
- Confirm all new patient and Initial Bonds (IB) appointments
- Print & scan new patient information and patient intake forms
- Enter treatment contracts and contract/quota tracking
- Refer patients for restorative care prior to treatment if necessary
- Maintain and report conversion/sales close rate
- Prepare marketing targets and form relationships with referring offices and/or businesses
Treatment Coordinator Qualifications
- 1-2 years or more of related sales experience — internal or in-person
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Health Care Management or related field preferred
- Able to communicate professionally, clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Must be able to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced and changing environment with little supervision
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational skills
Job Number: 20948