Why You'll Love This Job!
Would you like the opportunity to hone your leadership skills within a professional and creative atmosphere? Do you long to have job autonomy, allowing you to showcase your abilities as a leader? You can have all of that and more when you join our family doctors as Smile Doctors' Practice Director!
In Smile Doctors' Practice Director position, you will experience the perfect balance of enjoyment and professionalism with a perpetually growing organization that believes in maintaining a happy culture for its team members and patients. Here, you will build game-changing relationships and add to your knowledge base as you assist in building the perfect Smile Doctors team and, then, help guide them to success. In return for your contributions, you will receive competitive pay, excellent benefits and enjoy a great work/life balance.With more than 100 affiliated practices in 10 states, this is an established organization where you can count on job security and career growth. Apply for our Practice Director opening today!
Practice Director Responsibilities
- Drive clinic growth and development through strategic plans and by assessing growth opportunities
- Lead community events and local store marketing efforts
- Human Resources recruiting, hiring, performance evaluations, and coaching
- Serve as a liaison between doctor and team regarding clinic team members' work assignments, clinical priorities and performance
- HIPAA/OSHA training; Monitor team members training through Smile Doctors University
- Manage all controllable costs including but not limited to inventory, supplies, and maintenance to keep operations profitable
Practice Director Qualifications
- Proven experience as an office or sales manager
- High school degree required; B.A. or B.S. preferred
- Proficiency with software applications, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Reliability and discretion, and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
Job Number: 21048