Why You'll Love This Job!
Join a rapidly expanding organization that understands the importance of combining fun with hard work when you accept this Practice Director position with Smile Doctors!
As Practice Director, you will play a pivotal and central role as you provide important information to patients, the community, doctors and team members, and oversee the overall success of the practice. This position opens the door to job autonomy, career advancement and the chance to make your mark as a capable leader while assisting in building professional Smile Doctors teams. Your important contributions will be recognized and rewarded with enviable perks and benefits that include a great work/life balance, competitive pay, health vision, and dental insurance, life Insurance and other supplemental coverages to help support a healthy lifestyle.
Move forward in your career with confidence! Apply for Smile Doctors' Practice Director job opening today!
Practice Director Responsibilities
- Drive clinic growth and development through strategic plans and by assessing growth opportunities
- Lead community events and local store marketing efforts
- Human Resources recruiting, hiring, performance evaluations, and coaching
- Serve as a liaison between doctor and team regarding clinic team members' work assignments, clinical priorities and performance
- HIPAA/OSHA training; Monitor team members training through Smile Doctors University
- Manage all controllable costs including but not limited to inventory, supplies, and maintenance to keep operations profitable
Practice Director Qualifications
- Proven experience as an office or sales manager
- High school degree required; B.A. or B.S. preferred
- Proficiency with software applications, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Reliability and discretion, and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
Job Number: 20413