Why You'll Love This Job!
If you are an Orthodontic Assistant looking for an exciting change of scenery and would love working in a supportive atmosphere where your daily presence will be appreciated by staff and patients alike, Smile Doctors is the place for you!
In our full-time Orthodontic Assistant position, you will work with an amazing group of people, enhancing your existing skills and mastering new ones under the guidance of helpful management that is both patient and knowledgeable. Our professional and friendly office provides you with the perfect environment for learning and advancing with the utmost confidence. Smile Doctors offers a competitive benefits package that includes vision, dental, health, life Insurance and other supplemental coverages to help support a healthy work/life balance.
This is the perfect opportunity to grow with an expanding organization! Apply for Smile Doctors' Orthodontic Assistant opening today!
Orthodontic Assistant Responsibilities
- Obtain current dental history and/or records from patient
- Record patient charting and all doctor notes in the digital patient chart
- Complete x-rays and intra-oral pictures of patients as appropriate
- Educate patients on orthodontic care
- Assist in placing/removing orthodontic appliances; take full records including panos, cephs, and 3-D scans
- Prepare tray setups for regular appointments, IB appointments / maintain adequate supply levels
- Maintain strict compliance with State, Federal, and other regulations
- Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance
Orthodontic Assistant Qualifications
- 1 year as an assistant in the dental field
- Current Registered Dental Assistant certificate
- High school diploma or equivalent
Job Number: 20699