Why You'll Love This Job!
Are you an Orthodontic Assistant looking for an exciting change of scenery? Would you love working in a supportive atmosphere where your daily presence will be appreciated by staff and patients alike? If you answered yes, Smile Doctors is the place for you!
In our full-time Orthodontic Assistant position, you will work with a fun group of people, enhancing your existing skills and mastering new ones under the guidance of helpful management that is both patient and knowledgable. Our professional and fun office provides you with the perfect environment for learning and advancing with the utmost confidence. Smile Doctors offers a competitive benefits package that includes vision, dental, health, life Insurance and other supplemental coverages to help support a healthy work/life balance.
This is the perfect opportunity to grow with an expanding company! Apply for Smile Doctors' Orthodontic Assistant opening today!
Orthodontic Assistant Responsibilities
- Obtain current dental history and/or records from patient
- Record patient charting and all doctor notes in the digital patient chart
- Complete x-rays and intra-oral pictures of patients as appropriate
- Prepare tray setups for regular appointments, IB appointments / maintain adequate supply levels
- Maintain strict compliance with State, Federal, and other regulations
Orthodontic Assistant Qualifications
- 1 year as an assistant in the dental field
- Current Registered Dental Assistant certificate
- High school diploma or equivalent