Why You'll Love This Job!
If you are looking for an exciting change of scenery and would you love working in a relaxed atmosphere at an exciting office where your daily presence will be appreciated by staff and patients alike, this entry level Orthodontic Assistant position at Smile Doctors is ideal for you!
No experience? No problem! In our full-time Orthodontic Assistant position, you will work with an amazing group of people, mastering new skills under the guidance of a caring leadership that is both patient and knowledgable. Our professional and friendly office provides you with the perfect environment for learning and advancing with the utmost confidence. Smile Doctors offers a competitive benefits package to include vision, dental, health, life Insurance and other supplemental coverages to help support a healthy work/life balance.
This is the perfect opportunity to grow with an expanding organization! Apply for Smile Doctors' Orthodontic Assistant opening today!
Orthodontic Assistant Responsibilities
- Obtain current dental history and/or records from patient
- Record patient charting and all doctor notes in the digital patient chart
- Complete x-rays and intra-oral pictures of patients as appropriate
- Prepare tray setups for regular appointments, IB appointments / maintain adequate supply levels
- Assist in placing/removing orthodontic appliances; take full records including panos, cephs, and 3-D scans
- Maintain strict compliance with State, Federal, and other regulations
- Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance
- No weekends
- Travel - 5 days/month in Charleston and the rest in Champaign.
Orthodontic Assistant Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Will train the right candidate
Job Number: 21249