Why You'll Love This Job!
Join an energetic work environment at a rapidly growing organization where you will receive competitive pay and enjoy a fantastic work/life balance in this Market Leader position with Smile Doctors.
As Market Leader, you will hold an important, central role within the organization and have the opportunity to showcase your leadership skills as you lead the charge in ensuring the success of Smile Doctors' practices. Your expertise and experience will prove invaluable to those who rely on you for the information they need to make informed decisions. Here, you will be supported by a team of friends and mentors who recognize and appreciate your contributions. As part of the Smile Doctors family, you will receive a comprehensive and competitive menu of benefits. Choose between two healthcare plans that include dental
and vision. In addition, we provide Basic Life and AD&D to all team members.
Join Smile Doctors, where hard work and fun go hand-in-hand. Apply for our Market Leader job opening today!
Market Leader Responsibilities
- Create/maintain a culture that contributes to delivering the Ultimate Patient Experience
- Build and maintain positive, productive working relationships internally and externally
- Drive clinic growth and development through strategic plans and assessing growth opportunities
- Monitor key performance indicators on a daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Lead a group of Practice Directors in creating the Ultimate Patient Experience at each location
- Conduct recruiting, hiring, performance evaluations, and provide coaching for regional Practice Directors
- Serve as a liaison between practice director and operations regarding work assignments, clinical priorities, and clinic performance
- Oversee schedule to align with doctors, school days and team needs
- Provide HIPAA/OSHA training; monitor team members training through Smile Doctors University
- Manage all controllable costs including but not limited to inventory, supplies, and maintenance to keep operations profitable
Market Leader Qualifications
- Proven experience as a Regional Manager
- High school diploma required; BA or BS preferred
- Proficiency with software applications, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Reliability and discretion, and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements