Local Marketing Leader
The Local Marketing Leader reports to the Regional Marketing Manager and plays an important role in building brand awareness, supporting growth goals and driving referrals for Smile Doctors. In this exciting position, you will have the opportunity to regularly call on health care and health-related professionals within a specific geographic area and support local clinic marketing and community programs and events.Clinic Locations
: (List clinic locations supported)Responsibilities
- Assist operations team with achieving clinic growth goals through targeting marketing efforts, doctor marketing and community events.
- Assist Regional Marketing Manager with marketing plans and programs in assigned territory.
- Complete clinic level tactical plans.
- Meet on a regular basis with Practice Directors, Regional Marketing Managers, and Market Leaders to review marketing plans and results to achieve our goals.
- Review current SWOT analysis add any changes in the local market landscape.
- Monitor local competitive trends.
- Recap all meetings with appropriate parties to discuss take away action items.
- Establish relationships and build rapport with local dentists to encourage patient referrals. Collaborate and regularly communicate with Practice Directors for timely follow-up and follow-through with patients.
- Research and call on large employers that offer Orthodontic benefits through a Business to Business marketing strategy.
- Secure Smile Doctors’ participation in community events to generate new patients and brand awareness.
- Manage the local marketing budget.
- Facilitate partnerships with local businesses and doctors to encourage patient referrals – (i.e. Pediatricians, Pediatric Dentists, Spas, Speech Therapists, etc.)
- Participate in local chamber of commerce and other business organizations to build relationships and generate community goodwill.
- Partner with local sports teams and community members whenever possible.
- Build relationships with local organizations, local government agencies, prominent community members, and military organizations when applicable.
- Assist with all clinic Grand Openings.
- Identify key promotional events and facilitate funding and staffing.
- Review local social media to ensure Social Media Liaisons are posting to full capacity.
- Distribute and manage internal and external marketing materials.
- Submit creative requests including but not limited to printable, electronic, and digital local marketing communication tools.
- Support field requests for marketing materials including posters, advertising, promotional fliers, etc.
- Order and distribute premium items to clinics and community events. Help manage inventory to maximize impact and success within budget.
About Smile DoctorsOur Mission
- Bachelor’s Degree Required.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in outside business to business sales/marketing with a proven track record of success.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting towards meeting established objectives.
- Service-oriented, self-starter with a “run-thru-walls” mentality.
- Applies a range of traditional and non-traditional problem-solving techniques to think through and solve issues creatively to improve performance and company effectiveness.
- Ability to build rapport and relationships by interacting effectively with employees and external contacts (i.e. Doctors and office staff) at all levels, demonstrating the awareness of their needs and responding with the appropriate action.
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills.
- Highly-effective organizational skills to implement a variety of programs.
- Team-oriented, able to manage several projects simultaneously (good multi-tasking).
- Strong computer skills preferred: PC, Adobe Acrobat, Office, Project Management Software.
- Overnight travel may be required.
To brighten futures through authentic smiles throughout our community.Our Motto
To be the best part of everyone’s day and provide the Ultimate Patient Experience!Our Vision
We provide excellence in orthodontic care resulting in beautiful, confident smiles and genuine, unforgettable experiences. Every interaction reinforces that each person has value as an individual. We hope our positive interactions will motivate all recipients to uplift themselves and others. We provide rewarding opportunities for team members to be themselves and be respected for it. Together, we experience success, work synergistically and of course – CELEBRATE!Careers at Smile Doctors
Smile Doctors is an awesome company that revolves around improving lives! We design our clinics around serving our patients with an experience that improves their smile, their day, and ultimately their life. We can deliver our best because we have amazing teams that put their heart into our fun atmosphere for a genuine interaction with each patient.
Job Number: 20761