Why You'll Love This Job!
Be recognized for your contributions and receive perks that go above and beyond in this exciting entry level Front Desk Concierge position!
Here, you will be part of an amazing crew, helping change lives for the better as you connect, laugh and celebrate successes with patients and teammates. Under the mentorship and guidance of co-workers and a helpful management team, your personal and professional growth will reach new heights. In addition to career advancement opportunities, as Front Desk Concierge, you will receive a competitive salary, great scheduling, and an excellent benefits package that includes health, vision, dental, and life insurance, and optional supplemental coverages.
Join an organization where hard work and fun go hand-in-hand! Apply for our Front Desk Concierge job opening today!
Front Desk Concierge Responsibilities
- Welcome all visitors to the clinic / notify assistants of patient arrival and readiness
- Make appointments for returning patients as necessary
- Coordinate payment arrangements or account resolution as provided by finance
- Take payments and post to account
- Update charts and patient information
- Requires travel to multiple locations
- Taking X-rays
Front Desk Concierge Qualifications
- 1 year in-person customer service
- RDA w/ X-Ray
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment where patients are cared for and tasks are completed
- Ability to project energy and enthusiasm with patients and team members
Job Number: 20751