Why You'll Love This Job!
Our organization is currently searching for a professional, compassionate and knowledgeable individual to fill the position of Director of Operations. The Director of Operations will be responsible for the overall operations, development and success of their practices in a specific region. In this important role, the successful team member will act as an information resource and ambassador to patients, the community, Doctors, Market Leaders, Practice Directors and team members.
We provide excellence in orthodontic care resulting in beautiful, confident smiles and genuine, unforgettable experiences. Every interaction reinforces that each person has value as an individual. We hope our positive interactions will motivate all recipients to uplift themselves and others.
Director of Operations Responsibilities
- Create and Maintain Culture - our culture contributes to delivering the ultimate patient experience.
- Build and maintain positive, productive working relationships internally and externally.
- Drive clinic growth and development through strategic plans and assessing growth opportunities. Monitor key performance indicators on a daily, monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
- Lead a group of Market Leaders in creating the Ultimate Patient Experience at each location.
- Enforce ethical business practices and maintain quality of service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Human Resources - recruiting, hiring, performance evaluations, and coaching for the Market Leaders in a region.
- Ensure that every patient receives the Ultimate Patient Experience.
- Ensure team members have the resources needed to complete their work.
- Serve as a liaison between Market Leaders and operations regarding work assignments, clinical priorities, and performance of clinics
- Oversee schedule to align with doctors, school days, and team needs.
- Monitor Market Leaders training
- Manage all controllable costs including but not limited to inventory, supplies, and maintenance to keep operations profitable.
Director of Operations Qualifications
- Proven experience as a Regional Manager
- High school diploma required; BA or BS preferred
- Proficiency with software applications, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Reliability and discretion
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Leadership and the ability to “make things happen”
Job Number: 20739