Why You'll Love This Job!
Onboard with a company that provides career advancement opportunities within a friendly, upbeat office when you accept this Orthodontic Assistant position with Smile Doctors!
Be a valued part of a supportive group of professionals who will seem more like family in this Orthodontic Assistant role. Add to your existing skill set and increase your knowledge under the guidance of a helpful and patient leadership team. Enjoy a great schedule that gives you plenty of free time to relax and recharge. Have the personal security of a great benefits package that includes health, vision, dental, and life insurance, as well as optional supplemental coverages.
Join our awesome team at Smile Doctors! Apply for our Orthodontic Assistant opening today.
Orthodontic Assistant Responsibilities
- Obtain current dental history and/or records from patient
- Record patient charting and all doctor notes in the digital patient chart
- Complete x-rays and intra-oral pictures of patients as appropriate
- Educate patients on orthodontic care
- Assist in placing/removing orthodontic appliances; take full records including panos, cephs, and 3-D scans
- Prepare tray setups for regular appointments, IB appointments / maintain adequate supply levels
- Maintain strict compliance with State, Federal, and other regulations
- Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance
Orthodontic Assistant Qualifications
- 1 year as an assistant in the orthodontic field
- Current Registered Dental Assistant certificate
- High school diploma or equivalent
Job Number: 20931