Excellent benefits, recognition for your hard work and enviable perks are yours when you join Smile Doctors as our Call Center Manager in Metairie, LA!
At Smile Doctors, we are dedicated to providing the Ultimate Patient Experience and need a person with your proven leadership abilities at the helm of our patient service center. In this central Call Center Manager role, you will enjoy job autonomy and career satisfaction as you expertly guide your hand-picked call center team toward their own successes — all within a dynamic atmosphere where hard work and fun go hand-in-hand. Here, you will find your perfect path where you can grow both personally and professionally. And, as a member of the Smile Doctors family, you will receive excellent benefits that include your choice of healthcare plans, dental and vision insurance, basic life and disability.
Grab this amazing career opportunity before it is gone! Apply for Smile Doctors' Call Center Manager job opening today!
Call Center Manager Responsibilities
- Hire Call Center agents
- Collaborate with other Call Center Managers
- Administer phone systems and reporting controls
- Display and encourage Smile Doctors culture; create an environment where excellent patient experiences occur
- Create an environment of responsiveness and urgency to accommodate patient’s needs and schedules
- Identify performance concerns; counsel and coach team as needed
- Respond to key performance indicators to ensure success; build and motivate the call center team for optimal performance
- Demonstrate maturity, initiative and well-developed leadership skills
Call Center Manager Qualifications
- 3-5 years’ experience in a Call Center Management environment; some combination of management and sales
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and the ability to make decisions independently
- Competitive spirit with a strong desire to succeed, exceed goals and maximize opportunities
- Experience in successfully building and scaling teams
- Able to solve common problems and provide immediate solutions
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office business appliances and other office related products
- Basic Orthodontic terminology and Workforce Management knowledge a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Job Number: 20846